Field & Equipment Procedures
Field Setup Procedure
Some teams each week will have responsibilities for corner flag setup at Town Center Community Park in Santee. All other fields should be set up before you arrive.
If you have trouble access a San Diego Unified School District field on the day of your game, please take the following actions:
- Text and/or call the Fields Manager.
- At the same time, email email@example.com for broader visibility, in case the Fields Manager can’t respond.
- If you aren't able to reach the Fields Manager, text and/or call the PWSL President.
John Muir Language Academy
- Enter the school property from Mt Etna Rd, and there will be an unlocked gate at the front of the school, with a blue sign, stating PWSL players should enter there. The door may be closed but will be unlocked.
- There are also two small parking lots by the Mt Etna Rd entrance (pic below). These are the only options, along with street parking.
- We suggest you ask players to arrive early to have extra time for their first game at John Muir to understand the new layout.
*Also, please note that pets are not allowed on John Muir or other school properties.