Field & Equipment Procedures
Field Setup Procedure
Some teams each week will have responsibilities for corner flag setup at Town Center Community Park in Santee. All other fields should be set up before you arrive.
If you have trouble access a San Diego Unified School District field on the day of your game, please take the following actions:
- Text and/or call the Fields Manager.
- At the same time, email firstname.lastname@example.org for broader visibility, in case the Fields Manager can’t respond.
- If you aren't able to reach the Fields Manager, text and/or call the PWSL President.
John Muir Language Academy
Parking and field access has changed as of the Spring '24 season.
- The driveway to the parking lot is off of Mt Herbert Avenue. When you enter the driveway, the new parking lot will be an immediate left turn into the parking lot.
- The lot we had used previously (if you were to go straight once in the driveway) is no longer a parking lot.
- Please see the below map. The new parking lot is circled in red. This picture shows to still have temporary rooms, but is is a parking lot now!
*Also, please note that pets are not allowed on John Muir or other school properties.