Game Roster Guidelines
Prior to Games
To ensure up-to-date player eligibility, team managers are required to print their team roster each week and bring it to their game on Sunday.
For full information on game roster requirements, please review section J of the PWSL policies.
Here are a few brief reminders:
- A new roster must be printed each week (which will have that week's game information pre-populated.)
- Players must be registered by Tuesday of game week to guarantee that they will appear on your roster. Otherwise, appropriately registered players should be written in the "borrowed players" section.
- Please wait until Thursday before your game to print your roster to ensure it is up-to-date.
- Failure to follow the game roster policies will result in a team fine. See section Q of the PWSL policies for more detail.
After a game has ended, team managers are responsible for getting their roster back from the referee, taking a picture, and sending that picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you get your roster back from the ref:
- Ensure that the score is correct
- Make sure any yellow or red cards are properly documented
- Have the ref document anything else you think is important to communicate about the game